Friday 23 December 2011

My Birthday


This year, as my friend pointed out, I had the longest lasting birthday of my life (so far) because it started in Poland just after midnight so it was 7:00pm in Bermuda and ended here at midnight, so it was 29hours. 
I must say it was very happy 29hrs EVER!!! I had really great time and I spent it with my new friends who surprised me with many birthday gifts. And off course there was a cake. The most delicious chocolate-muss cake ever, made by Pri. There was mold wine and gingerbread cookies made by me and Argentinian picada (crackers, cheese & ham). Everything was perfect that day: the food, the people, the weather and it made my day.





My precious 

and Truffle was with us too





A chocolate orange made in Poland!!


No comments:

Post a Comment