Monday 10 October 2011

Guests, guests.... and my new camera

This Saturday was a great day! Firstly, In the morning I found out that I my project proposal in Poland got accepted for founding =) Secondly, in the afternoon I picked up from our beautiful Bermudian airport Monika & Marek who came to visit me here for a few days. And thirdly, Monika was so kind and bought for me in the US an underwater camera (Pentax Optio WG-1 Adventure Series) and brought it to Bermuda. So many things that made my day!





I hopped the weather for their arrival would be nice and sunny but it was cloudy and chilly instead. However it didn't stop us from going for a nice walk to St.George's and Tabbaco & St. Catherine's  Beach. On Sunday we went to gorgeous Horseshoe Beach to see these famous from pink sand beach. Then we took a walk, mini hike to Warwick Bach which was really amazing. We finished our escapade in Hamilton visiting Cathedral and Hamilton Fort.

and here are some pictures taken with my new :) camera...








Yes! This is it! Now when my new camera has a function --> self-portrait assist + smile capture, I will have no other choice than use it, wright?! =)












Today morning we went snorkeling to Whalebone Bay. Although the water now got little cold we had a great time watching all the fishes and other invertebrates living there :)
And I had a chance to try myself as an underwater photographer... 


... or as a sea monster ;)




Monika 




- "Can You find me?"

Monika & Marek

1 comment: