Sunday 11 September 2011

Lazy weekend

This weekends main theme was laziness. I don't know what was the reason for that lack of vital forces. Saturday passed on sleeping and watching movies and ended in "the wind" to say goodbye to Eva who was leaving today :(
During our visit here, we meet a lot of people and most of them are very nice. We make friends and then..... they leave. I must say, this is very sad. Today we had to say goodbye to Eva who was going back to Canada. People come and people go from BIOS and We stay and watch. After this year I will really & truly hate goodbyes! Although the worst of them - the first one when I was leaving my home & friends - Is behind me I know I have many ahead and they will be sad enough.

Yuna, me, Mara, Anya, Eva, Pri & Chunli
But I hope we will meet again! Small world so chances are BIG :)





This afternoon, despite tiredness we went on 'cave  hunting'! And we succeeded :)
In Bermuda there is many caves flooded by water and two specially beautiful called ' Crystal Cave' and 'Fantasy Cave'. But they are quite expensive so this time we decided to find other caves. We found one FREE beautiful cave we could swim in. To do that We had to pretend to be customers of the fancy resort 'Grotta Bay'. It wasn't that hard so we could experience very cold and refreshing water inside the cave.






Sea star ^^

Mermaids


 And by the way we were there we used hot tub... which was soooooooo nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment